GENUINE OEM ORIGINAL 1440mAh STANDARD INTERNAL BATTERY FOR APPLE iPHONE 5
Technical Details
- Battery type Lithium Ion
- Compatible with iPhone 5
- Capacity 1440 mAh
- Voltage 3.8V; 5.45 WHR
- ?This replacement battery has an integrated microchip that prevents overcharging and lengthens battery life
Product Details
- Item Weight: 1.9 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00BFTJ0RY
- Average Customer Review:
5.0 out of 5 stars
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,180 in Cell Phones & Accessories
Product Description
Everyone wish everything can go smoothly. But there are always something wrong occurred unexpected. Therefore, you should take everything into consideration. This internal battery is your best choice to replace your original battery if there is something wrong with it.This battery can be recharged without loss of capacity. Made of high quality material, it has the same functions of the original one. Besides, you can get a tool to install the battery for free, in the regard; you can install it without any difficulties. Make a good decision and place an order right now.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars
OEM Apple Battery -- BE NOT AFRAID!
May 22, 2013
By Brenden Espanola
Amazon Verified Purchase
This battery is identical to the one that I pulled out of my iPhone 5!
I've had it for a year now, and it's starting to wear down, so I looked
to Amazon to find a replacement!
Installation wasn't too tricky, although you have to be extra careful not to damage any of the internal components. The new battery makes it as if I just took the phone out of the box!
Installation wasn't too tricky, although you have to be extra careful not to damage any of the internal components. The new battery makes it as if I just took the phone out of the box!

No comments:
Post a Comment